1. The college gives utmost priority for discipline and every one, student or staff, is
bound to follow the rules and regulations of the college and maintain strict discipline.
2. BROWSING IS NOT ALLOWED DURING LAB HOURS. Students are not allowed to
misuse the internet facilities.
3. No one will be allowed to listen to Music from any device inside the college campus.
4. RAGGING, CONSUMING ALCOHOL AND SMOKING ARE STRICTLY
PROHIBITED in the COLLEGE CAMPUS.
5. No function shall be arranged by the students in the college campus without prior
permission from the principal.
6. Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms, furniture or black boards is strictly prohibited.
7. Eating snacks / taking lunch inside the class rooms or along corridors are not
8. The cost of any damage, if caused to college property will be charged to the
accounts of the students responsible for the damage in addition to disciplinary action.
9. Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the class rooms.
10. Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced.
11. Students will have to sit through the entire period scheduled for the internal tests and
12. In the event of poor class attendance by any student, the rules and regulations
prescribed by the council should be strictly adhered to.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR COMPUTER LAB
1. Access to the Internet is a privilege, not a right.
2. Students should enter the log-in and log-out time in the log note without fail.
3. Students must produce Identity Card when demanded, to utilize the lab resources.
4. Do not wear foot wears inside the lab.
5. Students are not allowed to download pictures, music, videos or files without the
permission of a staff.
6. Log-on with your username and password for your use only. Never share your
username and password.
7. Food or drinks are not allowed to bring inside the computer lab.
8. Do not install software’s without permission.
9. Do not remove or disconnect parts, cables, or labels.
10. Usage of storage devices (CD, DVD, Pen Drive, External HDD, etc.) is prohibited.
11. Site includes chat rooms, instant messaging (IM), social and adult sites are strictly
12. No Internet/Intranet gaming activities allowed.
13. Do not personalize the computer settings. (This includes desktop, screen saver, etc.)
14. Ask permission to print.
15. Maintain silence inside the lab.
16. Log-off — leave the computer ready for the next person to use. Pick-up your
materials and push in the chair.
17. Personal belongings like bags, etc. are not allowed inside the Lab.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR LIBRARY
1. Silence must be observed in the Library.
2. Personal belongings are not allowed inside the Library.
3. All students should sign the entry register of the Library, before entering.
4. Principal is empowered to increase additional issue of books to whomsoever he feels
5. Borrower’s tickets are not transferable. Books must be renewed within 30 days.
6. Books are to be handled very carefully. If a book is lost by the student, he/she shall
replace the book (same title, author and edition) or shall pay the cost of the book.
7. Borrowers before leaving the issue counter must satisfy themselves as to whether
the books which they intend to borrow are in good condition and any damage should
be immediately reported to the Librarian or Library staff, failing which the member to
whom the book was issued will be held responsible.
8. Borrowers are not permitted to underline, write anything, folding / tearing of pages or
defaced books in any way whatsoever.
9. The borrowed book should be returned on or before the due date.
10. Misbehavior in the library will lead to cancellation of membership and
serious disciplinary action.
11. A member who has lost borrower’s token shall make a written report to the librarian
12. All final semester students should return their library token and library book based
on library circular and obtain “NO DUE CERTIFICATE” from the library for getting